DEVELOPMENT OF NEW PROPERTIES
BUDAPEST DOCK – DEVELOPMENTS IN THE AREA OF THE FREEPORT OF BUDAPEST
Infrastructural and public utility developments worth HUF 3.5 billion total have been made in the area of the Freeport of Budapest between 2014 and 2015. The beginning of these developments was a significant milestone in the life and further development of the Csepel Freeport – built in 1928 -, because, on the one hand, these developments allowed the establishment of warehouses and office buildings according to the needs of future partners in a 34-hectare development area of the Freeport within the frameworks of greenfield investments, and on the other hand, the modernization of the existing infrastructural elements of the Freeport was made possible. As a continuation of this, the planning of further infrastructure development plans began in 2019, including road-, railway-, water- and public utility developments.
Flexible property development options in our development areas according to the lessee’s needs:
- Establishing smaller warehouses of 5.000 m2
- Establishing bigger warehouses up to 10.000 m2
- Construction of office buildings
The area’s excellent urban location makes it a long-term rental solution for companies who are:
- looking for a site for performing city logistics activities, or planning to establish company headquarters, warehouses / production halls / offices / showrooms / wholesale units,
- who want to exploit the opportunities offered by railways, roads and waterways because of their favourable geographical locations within Europe.